Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Entering the Blogosphere. Fughedaboutit.

They call me Joey Numbas. No, it's not because I'm a Jersey Italian that carves a mark in my HK45 every time I whack a guy (though I'm proud to say I hail from Rockaway, NJ, am a pasta connoisseur, and wear plenty of bling). It's because I was the first on my team to invest in a Powertap back in 2004. I became obsessed with the science of training, probably because I'm an engineer by education. So Bo Lee started calling me Joey Numbas, or Da Numbas for short. Ironically, Joey Numbas was already taken as a blog name. Can you believe that f*ckin' guy. Doesn't he know who I am? Anyway, I'm late to the blogging party as a writer. I've been thoroughly enjoying reading posts from the likes of Chuck Hutch, the Muscle, PedalnAround, Siggy, Signal 13, Pete, and others from MABRA. So it's time to throw my hat in the ring. You gotta problem wit dat?

So onward I write, doing things By Da Numbas.

No comments:

Post a Comment